+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Image URL Changes ?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    ? sorry if any image caught you off guard these are just standard images available online? Video removed.
    No Pete I was just teasing you, the images were fine. Just a little suggestive a bit. Please don't worry about it. Hope Flynax sort this out soon. I don't have this problem since I don't reuse image url to post.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    No Pete I was just teasing you, the images were fine. Just a little suggestive a bit. Please don't worry about it. Hope Flynax sort this out soon. I don't have this problem since I don't reuse image url to post.
    OK you had me worried then as I do not set out to upset people.

Yes they were risky images, it is part of my classifieds site in that I look at stacking multiple sources of income. One of my classifieds categories is dating, so in that, I opened up my own line of dating sites and the ads that will run in the dating section of the classifieds site will be for my own branded dating sites.

And yes they come in Adult, Gay, Singles, Christian, BBW, Kinky & 50Plus so far.

I have said here before that setting one of these sites up in one big step, getting them to make money is another ball game altogether, that topic is what drives me now to master and when done I will publish a guide on my findings here for others if they want it, but in that I am laying low in that it is not my intention to tell people what when where or how. I hope to just show you what works and then let people make of it what they will.

I can say it is a tough gig out there now with a classified site and then getting the $, well for me it has been tough, so yes I get right out of the box and comfort zone on this one to see how far I can take things.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    OK you had me worried then as I do not set out to upset people.

Yes they were risky images, it is part of my classifieds site in that I look at stacking multiple sources of income. One of my classifieds categories is dating, so in that, I opened up my own line of dating sites and the ads that will run in the dating section of the classifieds site will be for my own branded dating sites.

And yes they come in Adult, Gay, Singles, Christian, BBW, Kinky & 50Plus so far.

I have said here before that setting one of these sites up in one big step, getting them to make money is another ball game altogether, that topic is what drives me now to master and when done I will publish a guide on my findings here for others if they want it, but in that I am laying low in that it is not my intention to tell people what when where or how. I hope to just show you what works and then let people make of it what they will.

I can say it is a tough gig out there now with a classified site and then getting the $, well for me it has been tough, so yes I get right out of the box and comfort zone on this one to see how far I can take things.
    Ha ha sorry for having you worry. Yea I can see the big picture there. You might need great info their and partners to grow. Anyway we never know until we tried.

+ Reply to Thread