The mix of business and marriage/relationship/sex counseling is a bit of an oddity in my opinion and is the first thing that struck me rather than the design itself. I feel that sites like this that want to cover many bases right from the outset tend to have a bit of a generic feel and I wonder if you should concentrate efforts on a more niche area first, then slowly grow and introduce other areas once you have the trust of that particular niche or create individual sites that are more tailored. It may be just that having all those varied articles on the front page is what I find a bit strange, perhaps there's a way to qualify the reader before hitting them with the article briefs.

As far as colours and design goes, I agree that it looks clean but lacking in punch. Some colour psychology stuff might be worth a read https://www.color-meanings.com/

I used to make handwriting fonts for a living (still do occasionally) but I'm not sold on the one used for the logo and in it's current form looks more like a subheading than a logo in my opinion. I'd probably try and incorporate at least some form of icon into it or offset the words or something. Throw your wording into a font site like dafont.com and see what fonts work and what doesnt.

The site name makes me think of relationships more than business, and that likely makes it harder to come up with a logo that covers both. Also, I think you are also constrained a bit by the template logo area when it comes to sizing... which I had the same issue with on the site Im making. If you havent already promoted this domain, don't be afraid to investigate other domain possibilities, made up words etc (try for a .com if possible as it still has more clout than a .net).

Good luck and I hope I have offset any negatives with some possible solutions.