Thread: New released plugin PayPal Checkout Gateway issue

Threaded View

Hello,

i set the Paypal account as optional under my Paypal account setting, generated ID and secret key, i'm able to see credit card field, but there are still some issues:

The first issue is that when we choose the option "create/open a Paypal account", the service amount to pay disappears from the top right corner, so the final user doesnt know/see the amount to pay, so he will never make the payment.
    The second issue is when the final user choose the option to create/open a Paypal, there are a lot of additional fields to fill like address, billing address .... no one will take the time to fill all those fields.
    The third issue is that as a website owner, i cant ask users to click the "the create a paypal account" to be able to see credit card fields.

there are some others issues like this.

We must give the final user a very simple step to make a secure payment as he doesnt care if we are using Paypal or any other payment gateway.

The user must choose the service to pay, then a payment gateway, once he choose the Paypal gateway we must offer him only required credit card fields and nothing else, he make the payment then redirected to the website to start using the purchased service. (just like on the Paypal Pro Gateway) which is unfortunately available only on the US, Canada ans UK.
    Last edited by Amir Khalid; June 30, 2020 at 10:46 AM.