Hello,

I bought 2 flynax licenses back in 2013 for about $1,200 ( ~$600 each) and it was advertised as one license for one software type (classifieds, auto, boat, etc) with everything including software updates, themes, and plugin.

Then Flynax changed business model and offer less expensive software, now it's only 200 for software license, everything else premium cost money. But Flynax still honoring us and didn't charge any extra which was great. I saw new premium templates and plugins added to our accounts with no charge.

Was very happy with Flynax business conduct and has been referring the software to many of my colleague at work since 2013.
But today I saw a price tag on Account Synchronizer Plugin, interestingly this was actually one of many suggestion I made to Flynax years ago, glad they made it possible. Does this mean Flynax stop honoring us? Does it mean we are now the same as regular customer which having to pay for premium plugin.

Just want to make sure that I'm understanding right. Because honestly I only used a handful of the premium plugins. Many of them we don't need.

Thank you