+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Listing not showing Until...

Listing not showing Until...

Hello,Until I add the My Location content box on the listing type page, and delete the locations from the content box. If any locations are set in the my location content box, then the listings will NOT appear. Can someone have a look into this? Both ads posted to United States location. Also note: Even the category sidebar the listing count even shows 0 after the ads are successfully added.

With location set in the my location sidebar to United States:

Without location set in the my location content box (showing listings)

Last edited by Brian Jester; May 6, 2019 at 12:01 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Is this a problem with a previous customization, or is this something easy to fix? Can someone help?
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Guru
    If the ads are set to the united states (only) then the geo united states should show them, ? maybe try updating options in refresh ?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    If the ads are set to the united states (only) then the geo united states should show them, ? maybe try updating options in refresh ?
    Tried refreshing, but still no good. I am going to send in a ticket to Viktor to have a look.

Brian
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Hello,

Just confirming (although late) I have submitted the ticket two days ago. Does anyone know if support is on vacation? Usually they reply pretty quick.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Guru
    they do not work weekends
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Hello,

I have received an email this morning from Rudi, he has fixed the problem.

Thank you for your suggestions!
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread