+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to stick a content box on mobile view?

How to stick a content box on mobile view?

Dear FLynax,

For template Nova, how do I stick a content box with key 'nbox_1" in listing detail page?
    I add the following code in block_manager tpl, but it's not working on listing detail page, it does work on other page though

{elseif $block.Key|strpos:'nbox_' === 0}
    {assign var='block_class' value='stick'}

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Dear FLynax,

For template Nova, how do I stick a content box with key 'nbox_1" in listing detail page?
    I add the following code in block_manager tpl, but it's not working on listing detail page, it does work on other page though
    silly question does the number 1 need to also be in the code ?

{elseif $block.Key|strpos:'nbox_1' === 0}
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Hello Wei,

Where did you create the code? What a site name?
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    silly question does the number 1 need to also be in the code ?

{elseif $block.Key|strpos:'nbox_1' === 0}
    Hi Pete, === 0 allow it to work with any key with nbox_ so nbox_1 or nbox_abc etc works fine

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Wei,

Where did you create the code? What a site name?
    Hi Viktor,

I work on localhost but I will upload it to my current site soon. I will let you know
    Thank you

Hello Wei,

Right now I see only 1 variant: you forgot to add this box for listing details page into Admin Panel when you created the box.
    For check other variants I need to see your code on ftp.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Wei,

Right now I see only 1 variant: you forgot to add this box for listing details page into Admin Panel when you created the box.
    For check other variants I need to see your code on ftp.
    Hi Viktor,

I have sent you PM for login ftp and detail explanation, I did check to add this box in listing detail page in admincp, it does show the box in listing detail page. It just won't stick on top in mobile view, which is weird. It however do stick on top on mobile view on other page.
    Please take a look when you have time. Thank you

+ Reply to Thread