+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Account Registered Email Template

Account Registered Email Template

Hello,

Regarding the template after registering an account. I believe it is account_created_incomplete (which is the email with the activation link) my question is in regards to the Thank you Flynax Team part. Is that part of the email editable? As I don't see anything to change that. If it's not changeable it's ok with me, as is that on all email templates?

One last thing in regards to the email templates. Regarding the page that you see after you click the confirmation email link, it says I have successfully registered, and show a link to click here to login. Can I change that page so it just shows their login info as I see that in a different template (account_created_active) that I would like to show on the page after a user has been activated (after they clicked the activation link in the email). That way they can just see their login info, and login using my login form.

Brian
    Last edited by Brian Jester; March 16, 2019 at 05:18 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Jester View Post
    Hello,

Regarding the template after registering an account. I believe it is account_created_incomplete (which is the email with the activation link) my question is in regards to the Thank you Flynax Team part. Is that part of the email editable? As I don't see anything to change that. If it's not changeable it's ok with me, as is that on all email templates?
    Hello Brian, the Thank You Flynax Team is on all HTML emails if you convert to text emails it does not appear, second the wording is found in languages "Flynax Team" so you can go in there and edit it to what ever you want, if you want to use the html version of email.

One last thing in regards to the email templates. Regarding the page that you see after you click the confirmation email link, it says I have successfully registered, and show a link to click here to login. Can I change that page so it just shows their login info as I see that in a different template (account_created_active) that I would like to show on the page after a user has been activated (after they clicked the activation link in the email). That way they can just see their login info, and login using my login form.

Brian

Again you can edit the text / wording in any of these pages in your languages, just copy the text you wish to edit and paste into languages search to find it then edit to suit. I have not played with the links as such so maybe make a copy or note what your changing before hand just in case. In general the log in and user info is sent to the email address. (you also get this same info if you ask to remind password) so not sure if you can get that on the page but worth a try.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    Hello Brian, the Thank You Flynax Team is on all HTML emails if you convert to text emails it does not appear, second the wording is found in languages "Flynax Team" so you can go in there and edit it to what ever you want, if you want to use the html version of email.
    Thank you for that info above, Pete!

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    Again you can edit the text / wording in any of these pages in your languages, just copy the text you wish to edit and paste into languages search to find it then edit to suit. I have not played with the links as such so maybe make a copy or note what your changing before hand just in case. In general the log in and user info is sent to the email address. (you also get this same info if you ask to remind password) so not sure if you can get that on the page but worth a try.
    Regarding your second paragraph, I understand what you mean, but the thing is, when I registered a new account, I didn't realize until after I got the confirmation email and clicked the confirmation email, that the page shown was generally ok, but it had a link to click here that would take me to login, but there were no login username or password on that page. I want the Thank You page, but on that page, it should show the login/password for the user.

I did test the reset password page, and yes, that correctly shows the login/password on it. Maybe it's a bug on the page after clicking the confirmation page, I am not 100% sure of that, but I will see once I start getting signups on my site.

Thank you for the information in any case!
    Brian
    Last edited by Brian Jester; March 17, 2019 at 05:33 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread