+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trying to fit some buttons full width

Trying to fit some buttons full width

Hello,I can't seem to get some buttons to fit the full width of a div. Important that you understand that I am only using one div surrounding php code to display the buttons, (text links) they are not in their own div's. I was trying to get the flex-box to work, as that seems to be the best way to do what I need. Can someone help me with this?I have just tried adding:
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    To:
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    That is the closest I am able to get at this point, but the buttons do not fit the full width of the div, if I set the width to a percent, 11% is the max, but then when I shrink the browser, the button text gets all messed up.

[/FONT]Brian
    Last edited by Brian Jester; January 28, 2019 at 01:48 AM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Guru
    Brian, have you tried 100%

width: 100%;
    Last edited by Pete Young; January 28, 2019 at 02:56 AM.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    Brian, have you tried 100%

width: 100%;
    Yes, I already tried width: 100%, but that made them to stack on top of each other (1 row)

On this same topic, I would also like to make one additional change but I think I will need to open a support ticket for, and that is to be able to use an active link state on the listing types on my homepage. I believe I can't use the active link state because the links are like such: #listings_quick so I think that needs to be changed somewhere else. As it shows currently, I have it set to use a hover color, (black) but I want the black to stay when it's clicked so it appears to be active.
    Last edited by Brian Jester; January 28, 2019 at 03:53 AM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Guru
    If you pm me a link to an example and tell me which parts you want to change I will have a look for you, if you want.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

+ Reply to Thread