+ Reply to Thread

Thread: active, deactive button in listing

active, deactive button in listing

When there is no listing plan a button where to put the listing offline shows.

But with listing plans it does not show.

How to make it show so users can put listing offline while have listing plan.

So users dont have to delete listing, but only put offline if it is selling.

Hi,

Can you clarify your request and add a screenshot with examples?
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

a.jpg

When viewing "My Listings, on the right side there is a "Active" text.

When i had no listing plans with expire it showed a button instead of just "Active". Where you could deactivate the listing and put it offline via "My Listings" page.

I want to show that button all the time instead of just "Active" text. So users can deactivate when they want, even if listing have expire date.

Guru
    http://www.flynax.com/plugins/listing-label.html

that would be the listing label plugin

Hello Fadil,

You should configure your cron job and system will set 'Expired' status automatically and send emails to owners.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hi viktor an pete.

It is a function the general flatty theme has. Only when listing have unlimited to time it shows the button. It is a checkmark button function.

it shows when there is no listing plan under account in My Listings

Hello Fadil,

When you install listing label plugin you can see dropdown on each listing in my listings page.
    listing-label.jpg
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

yeah, i have seen the plugin. But i saw when i upgraded, and my listing plans disappeared, a switcher where the word Active is now. Where i could turn the switcher on and off with a checkbox .

It is not important, i just could not find a way to make it possible for the moment. I will figure it out in time thou.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadil Asani View Post
    yeah, i have seen the plugin. But i saw when i upgraded, and my listing plans disappeared, a switcher where the word Active is now. Where i could turn the switcher on and off with a checkbox .

It is not important, i just could not find a way to make it possible for the moment. I will figure it out in time thou.
    What your talking about exists in the membership option, it has a switch that slides on and off to make the listing active or not, this option is not available with listing packages, so if you want the slider then you will need to run with with the membership option and use that over your listing packages. both options have their pluses and minuses.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Hello Fadil Asani,

Right now exist only function for activate your listing through upgrade when your listing was expired. But no any checkboxes. If you want checkbox with activate and deactivate listings on My listings page we can create it like small customization but you need to create a ticket with your request.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread