Thread: Isn't this interesting

Threaded View

Isn't this interesting

I initially found it impressive that under the forum "Licenses on sale" there were no licenses for sale. Hmm, everyone must be satisfied!

Today, I tried to post my license there for sale. Reason? Crappy tech support, (even the SLIGHTEST mod cost me $30 more! - after SEVERAL days of waiting!!!! All I wanted was for a banner to appear above the listings and for the phone number to display as a STANDARD U.S. phone number!!!! - even though they SAY your SIX HUNDRED DOLLARS gets you "3 months of free support" and "making minor changes to the Software that take no longer than 30 minutes."), plus, no real community in the forum that helps with problems, and general frustration trying to work with very hard coded software.

So, like I said, I would like to sell my license. (I would take $450 for it)

SO - I tried posting it for sale under "Licenses on sale".

Well what do you know - THAT forum is a moderated forum, and my post won't appear "until approved by a moderator". Either make that forum unmoderated like the others, or DELETE IT. It is misleading to the extreme. (the fact that no one was selling their license was one of the reasons I bought this software!!!!!)

For a month, I have been feeling ripped off and pissed off. Not ONCE has anyone said "Hi Marc, thanks for buying this software. Let us know if you need any help." Now today, on top of this MONTH of extreme frustration, all posts have gone from this forum. Yes, you can still search for posts, but that's not the same as seeing posts as threads... where you can see the complaints, problems and non-responses from Flynax "tech support".

It is also telling if you browse through "The portfolio" What are there - TWO OR THREE active flynax sites now?

I am assuming this post will disappear.... as might this forum soon.

Marc

p.s., there are things about this software I like a lot - it's just too bad their support is so piss poor.... I mean honestly, should those minor changes have cost me and ADDITIONAL $30? Maybe that was enough to buy some vodka... I don't know.
    Last edited by Marc Austin; July 22, 2013 at 01:32 PM. Reason: corrected the price