+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Validate goup of listings payment to be displayed on front end !

Exclamation Validate goup of listings payment to be displayed on front end !

Hello

For professional they have hundred of listings ; It's could be very helpfull that in backend admin can set same time mutiple listing for payment date !!!

To I would like Admin could receive Alert email when listings became not display on front end ......

Is it possible or perhaps I missed something

Regards

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice Vivient View Post
    Maybe ? You can allocate multiple use listings in that your listing plans can come as a single unit or be bundled as a package, You can build this package as large as you want for example 100 or 200 listings with only one payment due, then you can renew up to that many times across your account with no extra payments due per se for the 100 or 200 listings ( or any amount you choose for a package ).
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

My problem is that many clients are not paying through the front end payment page but directly by bank wire.
    when this is done and confirmed by my bank I have to renew their listings into their account

My problem is that many clients are not paying through the front end payment page but directly by bank wire.
    when this is done and confirmed by my bank I have to renew their listings into their account

Quote Originally Posted by Patrice Vivient View Post
    Hello

For professional they have hundred of listings ; It's could be very helpfull that in backend admin can set same time mutiple listing for payment date !!!

To I would like Admin could receive Alert email when listings became not display on front end ......

Regards
    Hi Patrice,
    There aren't such options on the software yet, you can set the payment date only one by one listing.
    Also the system notifies owners only about listing expiration.

You can request these changes as small custom modification.

John

+ Reply to Thread