Hello Kiowa, as mentioned the other day I really like the new look, you have done a lot of work.

Some small nit picky things that I would change (but only ideas so your call)

the orange lettering ? rather see that black or blue so it does not blend in and disappear into the background

the about us page there is no gaps between paragraphs making it hard to read / FAQ not needed here

Contact us page has FAQ and newsletters on it ? probably remove news letters and make FAQ full width.

terms of use no gaps plus FAQ ? probably not needed here

search by distance again remove FAQ ( just too many places and not needed everywhere.

All other pages as well remove FAQ except FAQ page and contact ?

Orange also does not look good as headers in listings, you have some great black blue and grey colours that I think could work better / leaving the orange out.

Maybe on the support pages some recent listings? or featured listings.

? This one consider articles as well all about boating etc but that's you call ?

I would remove the white background from behind the categories etc and use the default background colour > #f2f2f2 with a black or blue txt ? probably lean black as used in the header ? #444444

Thats about it for now, but these sites it seems you are forever improving them it never stops

The above is all just nit picking as you have already done a great job so far.

Pete