+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Listing Page No Title...

Listing Page No Title...

Hello,

I have tried all the forms for category, and search forms, but I cannot figure out how to get the title displayed on the listing page. I got the description, but no title. What should I be looking for? Search forms, category forms?

This is a test page: https://www.worldclassads.com/classi...artist-24.html
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Guru
    Brian, Your site is under construction so we can not see the page ? as to what your looking for is the build forms in the categories, there is one called title, you need to drag and drop the listing field title into the title build form

If it is in that location then check your listing fields / title and make sure you have it checked to display in both build and in listing form.
    Last edited by Pete Young; May 14, 2019 at 03:50 AM.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    Brian, Your site is under construction so we can not see the page ? as to what your looking for is the build forms in the categories, there is one called title, you need to drag and drop the listing field title into the title build form

If it is in that location then check your listing fields / title and make sure you have it checked to display in both build and in listing form.
    It was the 2nd part of your answer Pete...That was a first time for me to have to do that. Listing fields.

Thank you!
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread