+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Version 5 feature requests.

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    We would like to know what changes will bring 4.4 (since this appears to show and not 5).
    I've asked developers about list of changes for version 4.4 and they said it might be ready in a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Hi,
    How about direction to the location listed in the listing? I think it is very useful.
    Hello,
    Can you please be more specific?

Quote Originally Posted by Valerie View Post

Hello,
    Can you please be more specific?
    I would think he means adding the directions option to google maps. So user can get directions from their location to listing location.

I think that is what is meant :S
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Brown View Post
    I would think he means adding the directions option to google maps. So user can get directions from their location to listing location.

I think that is what is meant :S
    Thank you for clarify my thought. Yes, I would like to have the option "direction to here" in the map section/tab, where user can then input the address of "from," which is their address or the place they would like to go from. The address of "to" is pre-filled with the address of the listing. Then click on the button direction and it will show the way there. This option is on maps.google.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Thank you for clarify my thought. Yes, I would like to have the option "direction to here" in the map section/tab, where user can then input the address of "from," which is their address or the place they would like to go from. The address of "to" is pre-filled with the address of the listing. Then click on the button direction and it will show the way there. This option is on maps.google.com.
    that option is integrated in the latest version of google maps which as usual we don't have it in flynax

I agree with you. This is very useful thing and as I know we were creating this for some customer.
    I'll talk to developers and ask to integrate it in a new version or add as a plugin.

I agree with you. This is very useful thing and as I know we were creating this for some customer.
    I'll talk to developers and ask to integrate it in a new version or add as a plugin.
    THat's a good news, thank you for considering

I've talked to developers and they agree to add this option into our system/plugin so you'll see it soon.
    Last edited by Valerie; October 29, 2014 at 06:06 AM.

I've talked to developers and they agree to add this option into our system/plugin so you'll see it soon.
    Excellent,
    Thank you Valerie for being a great messenger

Hi Valerie, what about the direction to here plugin that you promised back in October? I'm still waiting for it. I heard that Dmitry was working on it back in Oct 2014.

+ Reply to Thread