+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Featured Listings...

Featured Listings...

Hello,

I have a featured listing package, and assigned it to a listing, but when I add the featured box for that listing type, I don't see the featured ad. Can someone explain how to make it featured?
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Guru
    ? you have a featured listing type optio,n you have placed an ad using that featured option ? then go to the category you posted it in / home page and it should appear at the top of the regular listings.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    ? you have a featured listing type optio,n you have placed an ad using that featured option ? then go to the category you posted it in / home page and it should appear at the top of the regular listings.
    I have put featured ad there in community (https://www.worldclassads.com/classi...tes/community/), but it doesn't show featured on it anywhere. How do I know if it's featured or not? It also doesn't appear in the featured sidebar content box on that same page.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Guru
    does not look featured maybe go into your admin panel > listings and find the post, check the side then down the bottom select upgrade to featured and see what happens
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    does not look featured maybe go into your admin panel > listings and find the post, check the side then down the bottom select upgrade to featured and see what happens
    I just tried that, and the select category drop down menu was empty, so I presume I must create a package that is upgrade to featured?? I already have listing packages that are set to allow featured listings though.

Edit: Making the upgrade to feature package active fixed it, and it now works, but is that the only way to make a featured listing?

Actually, what I meant was, if someone pays for a featured listing using listing package that allows featured, will it also make it featured, or do I still have to upgrade it using the admin panel? It's not a problem, I am just asking these questions so I am familiar with the software. It's difficult, but I am willing to learn.Also, on the featured sidebar, I have an image there too, but it's not showing here's a screenshot of it:

https://www.worldclassads.com/classi...community.html

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Brian Jester; May 27, 2019 at 02:06 AM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Guru
    Brian, it should auto make it featured, no need to update from admin, my guess its just not set up correct in some way

+ Reply to Thread