+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flynax 4.8.1 Update

Exclamation Flynax 4.8.1 Update

Hello,

i see on the blog that a new Flynax 4.8.1 update has been released and available on the download area, but i dont see any Patch to upgrade the current flynax version from 4.8.0 to 4.8.1

Can you please upload the Patch " Update patch from v4.8.0 to v4.8.1 " to the download area ?

Thanks in advance,

regards,
    Last edited by Amir Khalid; August 6, 2020 at 10:06 AM.

Blog - Flynax 4.8.1 Update

The item "IPv6 user identification issue fixed" appeared - will we be able to identify and be able to block users addresses(ipv4 and ipv6)?

Thanks,

I hope they fixed the listing plan changing bug I reported years ago. (((

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    I hope they fixed the listing plan changing bug I reported years ago. (((
    That may have been in the too hard basket for some reason. However, could it be either of these two fixes?

"A bug that occurred when using a listing package with a limited number of listings fixed"

"An error that occurred when using a listing package with an unlimited number of listings resolved"

What would be really helpful for users is if the version changelist could include a link to the main forum threads about each issue (provided it has been mentioned on the forum, not all bugs will have been discussed here of course).

Quote Originally Posted by Amir Khalid View Post
    Hello,

i see on the blog that a new Flynax 4.8.1 update has been released and available on the download area, but i dont see any Patch to upgrade the current flynax version from 4.8.0 to 4.8.1

Can you please upload the Patch " Update patch from v4.8.0 to v4.8.1 " to the download area ?

Thanks in advance,

regards,
    Patch to 4.8.1 went live one hour ago. You guys can download it now.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Patch to 4.8.1 went live one hour ago. You guys can download it now.
    Thank you Wei! ;-)

Guru
    any1 here doing a patch installation with a customization on there site?
    is this difficult?

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpion View Post
    Thank you Wei! ;-)
    No problem Skorpion, I've been looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by kiowa View Post
    any1 here doing a patch installation with a customization on there site?
    is this difficult?
    I did several times. It actually depends on how complicate are the customization. If you are unsure what you're doing, you should ask Flynax to do it for you.

Good to hear that the patch is now live.

Does anyone receive email notifications from Flynax regarding when patches and updates are made available?

Just wondering as I've noticed that flynax forum staff dont seem to announce it officially on the forums anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Jupp View Post
    Good to hear that the patch is now live.

Does anyone receive email notifications from Flynax regarding when patches and updates are made available?

Just wondering as I've noticed that flynax forum staff dont seem to announce it officially on the forums anymore.
    No emails announcement ever. They do post it on twitter and their blog when new versions live, but not the patch, usually take around 1 week for the patch to go live.

+ Reply to Thread