+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flynax Realty Demo. Search on map - showing "agent" in location field box on map.

Flynax Realty Demo. Search on map - showing "agent" in location field box on map.

Mentioned this in another thread about the demos but think it was missed.

When I visit current version of Flynax Realty demo , "Search on Map" page. The location input box that is on the map itself (just to left of the map zoom + - ) is showing as being prefilled with the word "agent". When clicked it appears to be a login/password field by mistake, then underneath in the layer below that field it will show matching locations starting with "agent".

https://realty.demoflynax.com/search-on-map.html

Seems to be a bug, hopefully this is just a demo related bug and not something that needs to be fixed in the 4.8.1 patch updater?
    Last edited by Graham Jupp; August 24, 2020 at 03:09 AM.

Hello,

Yes, the issue takes place when browser prefills autocomplete field on the map page

I've created a task and we'll investigate this issue

Thanks

Thanks Rudi, is it likely to affect all upgrades to 4.8.1 Realty? Or is it only an issue that occurs with your realty demo? I have not yet upgraded to 4.8.1 and just waiting to see what bugs there are and possible fixes.

I have just noticed that this problem does not seem to occur on realty flynax demo when viewed on MS Edge browser however the "enter location" field is blank/empty on Edge. The classifieds demo seems to be working correctly and is showing "enter location" as prefilled text in that box, this is ideally what the realty version should also be showing but is not.

Lastly I have noticed an additional bug on Windows Chrome on realty flynax, demo (flatty template) search on map page. The "location" text box and zoom + icon are obscured by the header logo/menu bar, as well as titles for "category" and "property. This may be because the template hasnt accounted for the demo tools bar in terms of its placement. Does not happen on Edge browser and only seems to effect the flatty template, not the other realty templates. Suggest you also check other versions of demo templates for the other Flynax incarnations.
    Last edited by Graham Jupp; August 27, 2020 at 12:47 AM.

Rudi, please see updated posted below with additional bug report.

Hello,

The last problem exists only on demo

We'll fix it soon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello,

The last problem exists only on demo

We'll fix it soon

Thanks
    It seems the problems have only been fixed on your demo in the realty nova teaser and realty nova map templates.

However the word "agent" in what should be the "Enter Location" field is still visible in Realty Map, Realty Wide, Realty Flatty.

Additionally, the "Enter Location" prompt is not visible in any of these realty templates above for the Search on map page. I note that the classifieds templates all have "Enter Location" prompt working correctly on their "search on map" pages and feel that this should also have been included on the realty templates?

+ Reply to Thread