+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Feedback on Auto Responsive template beta!

Quote Originally Posted by Maaz Surchy View Post
    First of all, I will say thank you flynax team, we are glad that you every-time do your best to make us happy and wants best for us.

I will say: nothing is free in this world, but we got alot of free help and such good service from flynax team, I am really very glad to be one of your active user and client. Its not difficult for me to make a customize changes for the script, and they really do a good job thinking of a responsive template. Every places, you have to pay to get template, plugins etc, here we got it free.

Thank you flynax
    I wish u the best, and be sure I will support your work from now to the future.

Best regards
    Maaz Surchy
    Kurdistan - Iraq
    Oh Maaz, today I'll go home being happy. Thank you so much for so positive feedback!

John

Quote Originally Posted by Eldar Amirov View Post
    Hello,flynax. Is it possible to add a button to "see how the looks my ads."it must be at last step when i finneshed completion my ads,
    and how to remove the word "Locked" if i choose a category for ads?
    kind regard, Eldar
    We will update the Listing Preview plugin soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hareesh Ghanta View Post
    Hi Viktor,
    New theme looks.
    1.I have enabled but the my state and city information is gone.i cant not see them as filter and while adding also i cant see them.
    2.There is an additional strip shows displays the prices.This looks weird.
    3.When there is no images for listed property it does not show anything or leaves a blank space.It would be better if it shows an icon.
    4.Phone Number it shows the decimals Example : 9,880,750,823
    5.Map shows blank on listing details
    6.Refine Search shows Arrary text and thus shows zero results.
    7.List ,Gallery and Map View - Map view does not show any properties.and maps are showing twice as the map is already enabled on that page

Could you please help me on the point 1 as this is the top priority.
    Thanks
    Regards
    Hello Hareesh,
    Looks like all problems relate to bad update, you'd better submit a ticket or wait for Viktor's reply in PM.

John

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Again, you have javascript errors on page and tabs do not work due to it.
    John
    table.jpg

why do not use divs instead of tables for responsive? tables in responsive design is not ok.
    in responsive, title of field should show in 1-st row, and bellow, see the content as the whole width of device, not just 40-50%. do this at least for description so users can see it properly

Hello

I vote for this. 1 year and half ago i mentioned this in a ticket i submitted at that time. This really is important cause on the classified site comes people that do not have advance knowledge . They just want to sell something

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    7. edit an existing ad by changing images or videos is still incomplete (i mentioned this already and nothing was done). i am a user who wants to change some of my images, i can do that just fine, but after what i am done, what should i do? Attachment 843 . i am locked in that page becouse i do not see any button like "Finalise edit" or something to click on it and redirect me into my account to my listings or to the oage wirth the ads details if i edited from there. PUT YOURSELF INTO THE SHOES OF A MEDIUM USER who has entered your website for the first time. you will be lost

Yes you are right but we are pointing to middle skilled users which know how to click links and use bread crumbs.
    Just you are first who mentioned about it and we will add such option if someone else vote for it
    Hello

I vote for this. 1 year and half ago i mentioned this in a ticket i submitted at that time. This really is important cause on the classified site comes people that do not have advance knowledge . They just want to sell something

you advertise the theme as "- retina ready" but the images are blured in list view (responsive)? even in your demo. you should find a solution to this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    you advertise the theme as "- retina ready" but the images are blured in list view (responsive)? even in your demo. you should find a solution to this issue.
    What do you mean?
    The thumbnails size need to be change in the admin config panel to 190*130
    http://www.flynax.com/forum/showthre...=8803#post8803

After this, thumbnails looks great on smarphones and tab.

that setting should be already applied in flynax demo, so we can test and report properly any bugs

Exactly Petrache Nicolae, the functionality of the new template isn't bad but a lot could be done about the appearance this script have so much potentially and its hard to believe flynax let something like an unattractive template overshadow it. Yes its too bad about Steffen what he was working on showed real promise but that's in the past now.

+ Reply to Thread