+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Re-Installed (Piece Working My Way Back)...

Re-Installed (Piece Working My Way Back)...

Hello,

I have re-installed, and piecing my way back, so far I have restored the following files

flynax files: style.css, header.tpl

stellarnav (entire script)

The problem I seem to be having at this point seems to be NOT as Bad as the previous one, however, it's still a problem on the static pages, and also when I am logged in and in the account pages like my profile etc. The problem is that the main-wrapper and/or main-container

I can show you a screen shot and what I have tried to adjust was the margin-top: 10px to 0px and it appears as just a line, I am sure that there is a reason to keep both the main-wrapper and main-container. I just don't know if something went wrong with it. Can anyone see any problems that I am not seeing or should I just keep the margin: 0px instead of 10px? I am not sure if there is another reason to keep it as it as, as it's under the navbar on the static pages and account pages, and doesn't quite look like it should be like that, but hey, what do I know...At least for now?

Screenshot
    Screenshot from 2018-12-03 20-50-16.jpg

Ps: I actually did figure out why the stellarNav stops working on the static pages and for that matter the account menu pages as well. It was because I put the jquery part of the stellarnav under the code for the map, meaning in the head.tpl I put the styles and js script for the stellarNav then the styles and js for the map, then the jQuery for the nav, I moved the jQuery code up above the map, and right under the stellarnav styles, and it now works on the static / account menu pages!

I still don't know why though, in the screenshot, the main-container / main-wrapper is shown like in my screenshot, it appears just under the stellarNav menu and right above the about us text in the screenshot above.

Brian
    Last edited by Brian Jester; December 4, 2018 at 02:51 AM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Hello Brian,

I cannot check your site because I see under construction page. I suggest you create a new ticket with the request.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Brian,

I cannot check your site because I see under construction page. I suggest you create a new ticket with the request.
    Hello Viktor,

If you give me your ip again, I will add it so you can see. (I have disabled the plugin) But for the mean time, I can give you ftp access to check. It would be the same as last time you logged in. I have sent you the ftp details to your mailbox on this forum. I don't know if that will be help, but you can try ftp though.

Brian
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Hello Viktor,

I am home from work, I just wanted to know if you had any issues with the information I have given to you in your flynax private message box, regarding my website? Also, for your information, or for that matter anyone else who offers to help me with the issue, I just was informed by hostgator (website support) they will be commencing a hardware upgrade tomorrow, Wednesday 12-5-18 at 9pm CDT, please be aware of this in case you cannot access my website.

Thank you
    Brian
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Hello Brian,

If you mean write line in 20px you need to remove style in file: style.css at line ~6203

find:
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    and remove: margin-top: 20px;
    save and check again.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Brian,

If you mean write line in 20px you need to remove style in file: style.css at line ~6203

find:
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    and remove: margin-top: 20px;
    save and check again.
    That was it!
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread