+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Configuration Guide for Multi-field/Geo filtering Plugin

Unhappy

Hi Mike!, yr plugin is awesome!, i need a little help

When i try to import data using "Data Entries Import" plugin, cause i dont want to add entry 1 by 1, its happen the following, appears "undefined".

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Santiago B; April 21, 2013 at 11:30 PM.

Hi Mike,

Same to me too. It is good there is a way to import data from excel into multi field. Enter 1 by 1 not a solution for 1000+ data from my side.

Quote Originally Posted by Santiago B View Post
    When i try to import data using "Data Entries Import" plugin
    Please provide me with the file you are trying to import, i will look into it.

Actually the plugin is not for "multi" data entries and im sure it will not work 100% properly, i think we will update the Data Entries Import plugin with ability to import data to multifield.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike F. View Post
    Please provide me with the file you are trying to import, i will look into it.

Actually the plugin is not for "multi" data entries and im sure it will not work 100% properly, i think we will update the Data Entries Import plugin with ability to import data to multifield.
    I have a lot of .txt files, States, Cities (depends of state selected), neighborhood (depends of city selected)

Mike!

How u doing? im noticed that Argentina DataBase was added!, its great! but i have a problem when i try to import. It stucks in "Importing... please wait" nothing happens

Captura de pantalla 2013-05-26 a la(s) 20.55.54.PNG

Thanks in advance

Yes it's known bug, please provide me with ftp login details in order to fix it or wait plugin update in few days. I'm sorry for inconveniences.

I have fixed it for your site, please check. I hope we will release next plugin version with all bugfixes and some improvements early next week.

Hello Mike, but exactly where you need to make the change to insert these calls?
    VenditaMotori
    La tua auto usata

Quote Originally Posted by Mike F. View Post
    I have fixed it for your site, please check. I hope we will release next plugin version with all bugfixes and some improvements early next week.
    Thanks Mike! it works!

I checked that the database is so long, i mean it uses "state - city"

I can send you more organized, using "state - county - city" in multiple .TXT files splitted, into splitted carpets like "states > county > city"

Let me know for recolet that info and send it to u.

thanks!

Hello,
    I wonder how do I use the plugin "MultiField" in my categories.
    My categories are of type: State / City / District and would like to implement the plugin "MultiField" in my research on the main page.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread