+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Auto Responsive template BETA2

Quote Originally Posted by Matthieu Kauffmann View Post
    Hard to follow this thread ;-)

For the adress fields from users and listings, I, for example, have opened a custom ticket explaining what I want and flynax will custom it on my site this week. It is normal that the script or templates can not be 100% ready for all of us.
    It is the same with every predefine stuff you can buy. Even with a wordpress template on themeforest, it maybe cost 50$, but you'll have to spend lot of time to custom it or pay someone to custom it for you.
    once again, i would apreciate if you will post a issue/bug or have a comment regarding one of the issues mentioned already.
    since you already post it, what should we do? leave the script as it is now, with 3 location data wich are mixed or have this sorted out properly? or do you sugest that each of us pay flynax to make things properly in this area (becouse wright now is not). i am not against paying money for something new that i want to be added. i am against paying to have bugs fixed (like you say you will do).

Hello,
    Please, stop telling us not to write here...
    I have reported lots of bugs in the past weeks about the Responsive template over email and most of them were corrected with Beta2 and will be with Beta 3.

But for the location fields for example, The only thing that is for me a bug or a template problem, is the adress fields coming at the bottom of a listing detail for no reason, we have looked what the problem was and I guess it'll be fixed for new Beta3 or at least if needed, he can provide you the code to change. On my site it is not coming anymore.

But for the rest, I agree it is not ok to ask many times the users for adress fields when creating an account or creating a new listing. But this was like this in the demo script when I bought flynax. So yes, I don't see a problem to pay to have this changed to my needs.
    Last edited by Matthieu Kauffmann; March 11, 2014 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    listing details page

please compare the width for fields and the width for the values in auto red with the ones from responsive. in responsive, the with for the values is less, making description look for instance as a thin column, especialy in mobile.

This can be easy fixed in mobile by placing the field name as first line and as second line the value of the field, especialy for description or atributes like Comfort, Safety etc
    We eliminated the table tag from the listing details page and now in mobile view the textarea and checkboxes fields take full width of the screen.
    You already may check it on the demo, don't forget to clear your browser cache to apply new styles.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Matthieu Kauffmann View Post
    Hello,
    Please, stop telling us not to write here...
    I have reported lots of bugs in the past weeks about the Responsive template over email and most of them were corrected with Beta2 and will be with Beta 3.

But for the location fields for example, The only thing that is for me a bug or a template problem, is the adress fields coming at the bottom of a listing detail for no reason, we have looked what the problem was and I guess it'll be fixed for new Beta3 or at least if needed, he can provide you the code to change. On my site it is not coming anymore.

But for the rest, I agree it is not ok to ask many times the users for adress fields when creating an account or creating a new listing. But this was like this in the demo script when I bought flynax. So yes, I don't see a problem to pay to have this changed to my needs.
    first of all i do not wish to have this thread turned into the old one in wich half of the post were to congrats flynax team. for such things there are other posibilities. write a testimonial if you wish. but, when a thread is for posting bugs, please post bugs. Or flynax team will belive that all is fine.

second, i don't think you get the problem. The problem is the fact that for any ad, we can add in the same time, 3 different locations. Do you find it normal? I don't! We have 3 different options for location, wich is fine, but the script should hide automatic the remaining 2 options for locations once one is activated.
    Last edited by Petrache Nicolae; March 11, 2014 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    We eliminated the table tag from the listing details page and now in mobile view the textarea and checkboxes fields take full width of the screen.
    You already may check it on the demo, don't forget to clear your browser cache to apply new styles.

John
    looks better now. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post

John
    That looks better good job. Can you now take a look at the contact owner form it is unusable for small devices.

Is it possible to setup tabs like the example below?
    http://webtrendset.com/demo/easy-res...horizontalTab2

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    renew function

Attachment 874

i clicked on renew 3 times and the time shown remained the same. Is this ok? i received message The package has been successfully renewed 3 times...
    Yes it is a bug, it happens with Free Package only. The fix will be included to next software update (it isn't template bug).
    Also here the fix:
    1. Open file: includes/controllers/my_package.inc.php
    2. find the code (line ~ 100):
    PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    3. replace with:
    PHP Code:
    4. find the code (line ~140):
    PHP Code:
    5. replace with:
    PHP Code:
    That is all.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Kemoid Wilson View Post
    Is it possible to setup tabs like the example below?
    http://webtrendset.com/demo/easy-res...horizontalTab2
    Good idea Kemoid, we will think about it, thanks for the advice!

John

BTW Matt, I am glad to hear the warm words in any thread
    Petrache please don't argue with guys, let's argue in peace!

John

+ Reply to Thread