+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Auto Responsive template BETA2

renew function

7.jpg

i clicked on renew 3 times and the time shown remained the same. Is this ok? i received message The package has been successfully renewed 3 times...

8.jpg

we see as title Excel Export & Import and below
    Import
    Export

we should see just Excel Export & Import

in the same area, Picture Archive should be aligned vertical to top, to be in line with the uploader, as first line

9.jpg
    Last edited by Petrache Nicolae; March 10, 2014 at 05:31 PM.

price sliders - sugestion

10.jpg

it would be nice if we could drag the marker to the value we want and the moment we release the marker, get the filtering done, without the need to press on Apply filter (2)

i think you are aware that many of us will change the width of the page into something bigger so is a nice surprise to see that now, the grid auto fits, so is not loked in 3 or 4 columns. based on width, it can acomodate 4 columns for instance. there is one problem becouse on each row, there are 2 ads that are joined together. A fix to prevent this bug would be great

11.jpg

in responsive mode, when you scroll down, make/model block jumps up

12.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    Attachment 867

If i do not make any mistake, wasn't we told that the number of steps was decreased in this new template? most of us requested 1 page so our request was not considered (even if this was the perfect ocasion to implement this requested feature). beside this, the old bug of a number of steps shown initialy and another once you start the process is still present. we have 3+done wich turns into 5+done.
    I dont think thats a bug it all depends on the listing plan you choose, for example one plan may have video and one doesnt. which would create an extra step if you choose the plan with video.

Maybe the steps should not be implemented until the listing plan has been picked.
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

13.jpg

i have added in the search "corv", without pressing enter or on the search icon and when i changed the paged the search was collapsed but, when i entered search page, i found that the "corv" was still active and i received results based on that. this should not happen

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Brown View Post
    I dont think thats a bug it all depends on the listing plan you choose, for example one plan may have video and one doesnt. which would create an extra step if you choose the plan with video.

Maybe the steps should not be implemented until the listing plan has been picked.

actualy, i was told that we will have a initial checker so that this doesn't happen anymore. for users will be discouraging to see how 3 +1 steps convert into even more steps. in my country at least, all major players have 1 page for creating a listing, not 3 or 5 or more . can i compete with this? once users are used to see all the things in just 1 page?

an relevant example is mercador.ro wich has exploded as number of users/ads, becouse the script is so easy to use

Hi,
    Flynax is really great software and lot of potential and you can do many things.Many small websites/vendors are doing great even though they dont have the much functionality because of the very good UI.
    This theme much better than any of the older themes.I liked it.Still lot can be done.I don't mind paying if you have a great theme for this some thing like WordPress themes,Joomla themes.etc.Price would be shared by the members who wanted that theme.This way you can hire good guys and make us growing.

Regards

+ Reply to Thread