+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Version 5 feature requests.

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    Hello Valerie,
    Exactly how will you decide which one is the most requested? I am curious since each of us posted individual requests (not duplicated). After me, we should have a section in which we post the request and than any member can vote 1 time regarding this. At the end of a period you can see clearly which features are the most wanted by more than 1 user.
    I never see a list of features that you are willing to implement for the next revision so we can see exactly what to expect from your script. That should be the main focus. "We, as flynax team, will introduce x,y features. For other requests, propose, vote and will let you know what will be added as well". Correct me if i am wrong with this flow. Thank you
    Hello Petrache Nicolae,

We've read and analyzed this section of the forum, we have some notes also that came from the chat or tickets. All the information combined and most popular things were described. Unfortunately we dont have the list of features that will be integrated into 5th version for sure but we will let you know about them a bit later. Developers should discuss all the suggestions and decide what can be included in the software.
    Last edited by Valerie; October 13, 2014 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
    Hello Petrache Nicolae,

We've read and analyzed this section of the forum, we have some notes also that came from the chat or tickets. All the information combined and most popular things were described. Unfortunately we dont have the list of features that will be integrated into 5th version for sure but we will let you know about them a bit later. Developers should discuss all the suggestions and decide what can be included in the software.
    We would like to know what changes will bring 4.4 (since this appears to show and not 5).
    John promised them but forgot

John Freeman @v1rustyle

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    We would like to know what changes will bring 4.4 (since this appears to show and not 5).
    I've asked developers about list of changes for version 4.4 and they said it might be ready in a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Hi,
    How about direction to the location listed in the listing? I think it is very useful.
    Hello,
    Can you please be more specific?

Hello,
    Can you please be more specific?
    I would think he means adding the directions option to google maps. So user can get directions from their location to listing location.

I think that is what is meant :S
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Brown View Post
    I would think he means adding the directions option to google maps. So user can get directions from their location to listing location.

I think that is what is meant :S
    Thank you for clarify my thought. Yes, I would like to have the option "direction to here" in the map section/tab, where user can then input the address of "from," which is their address or the place they would like to go from. The address of "to" is pre-filled with the address of the listing. Then click on the button direction and it will show the way there. This option is on maps.google.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Thank you for clarify my thought. Yes, I would like to have the option "direction to here" in the map section/tab, where user can then input the address of "from," which is their address or the place they would like to go from. The address of "to" is pre-filled with the address of the listing. Then click on the button direction and it will show the way there. This option is on maps.google.com.
    that option is integrated in the latest version of google maps which as usual we don't have it in flynax

I agree with you. This is very useful thing and as I know we were creating this for some customer.
    I'll talk to developers and ask to integrate it in a new version or add as a plugin.

I agree with you. This is very useful thing and as I know we were creating this for some customer.
    I'll talk to developers and ask to integrate it in a new version or add as a plugin.
    THat's a good news, thank you for considering

+ Reply to Thread