+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Feedback on Auto Responsive template beta!

Hybrid View

Petrache if you want the accordion footer menu, it doesn't mean that we will include it in template, you should understand it.
    Also you should be more polite in your posts on the forum because 80% of your post are partly negative.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Petrache if you want the accordion footer menu, it doesn't mean that we will include it in template, you should understand it.
    Also you should be more polite in your posts on the forum because 80% of your post are partly negative.

Thanks!
    i've said already that i will add it myself (the acordion menu). that is not the issue. i just pointed out that your design is wrong (and you agreed so as well). in many areas.

for the login area, you failed to tell us why the facebook login is not showing in mobile. or is not important?

"you should be more polite in your posts on the forum because 80% of your post are partly negative" - i tend to be sometimes rude, especialy when things move away of the proper place. for instance, i do not like that from december we are now in march and before the responsive template was released i asked and received reply that in 3-4 days from auto template the rest of templates will be released. what everyone at flynax forgot to mention is that when responsive template is out, is in BETA (not final version as always) and than beta 2 and so on... so those december, than january...march are not realistic. we may have a realty or general template in autumn at this rate. i have no pleasure in checking each day for progress so we can adjust our websites.

anyway, looks like if i point out issues/bugs with your script is not ok, so i will not do it anymore since it's obviosly that you prefere just those wich raise you to haven and kiss you.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    i've said already that i will add it myself (the acordion menu). that is not the issue. i just pointed out that your design is wrong (and you agreed so as well). in many areas.

for the login area, you failed to tell us why the facebook login is not showing in mobile. or is not important?

"you should be more polite in your posts on the forum because 80% of your post are partly negative" - i tend to be sometimes rude, especialy when things move away of the proper place. for instance, i do not like that from december we are now in march and before the responsive template was released i asked and received reply that in 3-4 days from auto template the rest of templates will be released. what everyone at flynax forgot to mention is that when responsive template is out, is in BETA (not final version as always) and than beta 2 and so on... so those december, than january...march are not realistic. we may have a realty or general template in autumn at this rate. i have no pleasure in checking each day for progress so we can adjust our websites.

anyway, looks like if i point out issues/bugs with your script is not ok, so i will not do it anymore since it's obviosly that you prefere just those wich raise you to haven and kiss you.
    You are not right, we very much appreciate your participation in debugging efforts for improving the script by offering new features and logic but please take it easy and be less tough in your posts.

John

+ Reply to Thread