+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Free plan?

Master

Free plan?

Hi,

I have setup a free plan for user to use, and set the limit usage to 0, meaning unlimited. But why when I tried to renew the ads, it says used up? Therefore, user will spam another listing with the same content?
    Last edited by Tim Copper; June 17, 2024 at 11:50 AM.

Hello,

Make sure you use the latest script version

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello,

Make sure you use the latest script version
    Yes Rudi,

I just have a fresh installation of 4.9.3 to try sunny. With a free plan, I set 90 days and unlimited usage. After using it to post ads, it's unable to be used again for renew. Only new post allow it.

Master
    The system does not allow renewal until the ad expires, which is not bad, but not good either. I solved this by setting the single listing package to multi listing packages in the plan type.
    This way, the ad can be renewed at any time.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    The system does not allow renewal until the ad expires, which is not bad, but not good either. I solved this by setting the single listing package to multi listing packages in the plan type.
    This way, the ad can be renewed at any time.
    Wow, no kidding. That means I have to set an alarm to renew ads. What if I was on vacation? Your solution is a working work-around. But it's just really weird and confusing. I hope Flynax reconsider this.

+ Reply to Thread