+ Reply to Thread

Thread: File location language

File location language

I want to edit the language on the PC, where it is located ?, the Spanish language is not complete. I'm using Auto Flynax 4.5

Hello Percy Perez,

You can change phrases in Admin Panel >> Languages. With search functional.
    Also you can Compare English language with Spanish then import not existing phrases to Spanish and then export Spanish language in text document and translate all phrases in text document.
    Then remove Spanish language from your site and import again from your file.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

great!, thanks

Hello . I have the same problems for spanish language and the rest of them. If i try to import not existing phrases from english to spanish its importing for 24 h and stay in some loop and results after 24 h is : nothing is import. Nice will be if we have ready translation for the language but for some reason all this language is never finish . I find odd that you build 4.0 4.1.and so on to 4.5.1 and translation is not ready. Even the main language English have some problems. There is any time frame for fixing all this?
    From April on support they say " o yes next week or next month " but here we are in October and is not finish. The instruction manual is old we are now in 2016 . Flynax is the best on this but can be PERFECT if they pay attention to forum users request.

+ Reply to Thread