+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4.5 Personal address" either has not been entered or is incorrect; please try again

Hybrid View

Hi Pete, yes i will do the same with no sneaky removing some tips from guide ,

>>> I was thinking to make a page for all flynax users and call it "EXCHANGE YOUR CUSTOM WORK HERE" so anyone got custom work could share at this page

Oh by the way!
    1. Do you know how to make search block for only one category inside listing type with out creating new listing type..
    Just pick up one category from listing type, ??

Could i do that by just modifying the search block changing the field for listing type to just string keyword or id for certain category?

2. How also, to make Home page main search block appears with all pages?
    I tried to move it from Home block to content block ! but didn't worked

Quote Originally Posted by Ameer Hassan View Post
    Hi Pete, yes i will do the same with no sneaky removing some tips from guide ,

>>> I was thinking to make a page for all flynax users and call it "EXCHANGE YOUR CUSTOM WORK HERE" so anyone got custom work could share at this page

Oh by the way!
    1. Do you know how to make search block for only one category inside listing type with out creating new listing type..
    Just pick up one category from listing type, ??

Could i do that by just modifying the search block changing the field for listing type to just string keyword or id for certain category?

2. How also, to make Home page main search block appears with all pages?
    I tried to move it from Home block to content block ! but didn't worked
    Point 2. I think you can copy the search block and copy it to the content.tpl file.

Not working

Not waorking

Guru
    Not waorking
    http://forum.flynax.com/showthread.p...ries-home-page

look here it may help

Not waorking
    That is weird, I remembered last time I put a text box in this file, it shows that box on all page, including listing detail page, registereation page, etc

+ Reply to Thread