+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Technical Issues with Flynax

Technical Issues with Flynax

Flynax is good brand, We all know, at least flynax is worth more than 100K, but the question remains the same. How does flynax handle our technician issues? I received a lot of messages from my users reporting PayPal Issues and i reported to flynax, they told me issue has been resolved but still having the same issue now and email flynax again and i was told my support is expired so means i wont get this issue resolve, I spent more than $1800 on flynax yet still i didnt make even up 500$ from my website for a year now. and i know a lot of people are having the same issues now. who can come up that they made 5k from their flynax software since they started? All i know is we all fell for flynax upon trying the software and spent 595 to buy and now we fell committed and if you decide not to use it, it your own problem flynax got their money already and if you keep using it you will keep spending it that's all the game is all about. I saw a lot of people requested to guidance from flynax to start plugin, yes flynax wont provide this info because if they do means we can all do our plugin and not pay for their plugins is simple understanding and i do agree with flynax on that everyone works for profit, another question is Did we spent our own money too for profit? to me it didn't sound like that but it just look like we are committed and cant go back.

I live in a place where even paypal cant help me, only bank transfer and even that it hard for people to go to bank just to deposit 5$ or 10$, there is a lot of website that they can use if mine didn't work.

There is a lot software's out there but who is willing to go buy another software upon seeing the issues with 595USD. Flynax helped me lot with technical issues but this paypal issue is most important for me now or any payment gateway that can help me at least make some money on my website.

Flynax is open source code but you will still need help from Flynax to do anything on the codes. Technical issues are important for me, to come back and pay for something i need my site to be in good a condition, I need a lot of customization done on my site but how can i pay for all this when my site cant even make 500$? I know a lot of people dropped flynax and go for another brands but am not in that position right now, am not rich to change after spending more than 1800$ already.

Flynax started good but upon seeing money and making money they changed, It like they will only help people with money and forget we who spent already because that was in the past but they don't remember we are the same people that brought them this far.

They are on top of their games.
    Godwin

Guru
    Godwin, in regards your support package expiring, the question is are you wanting more custom work done ? or are you wanting to fix an existing plugin ? if it is for custom work then yes flynax has an obligation to ask for payment, how ever if it is to fix a non working plugin that is faulty due to no fault of your own then flynax have a obligation to fix it it at no cost to you.

Pete did you really read what i posted? I did i mention any issue with plugin? Flynax never do any free custom work which you know. am having issues with Paypal when users want to pay on Paypal it doesn't work, it has Test sign which a lot of users seem to think my website is hacked and using Paypal to collect people Paypal info. am sorry if you still dont understand

Hello Godwin,

We are fixing any bugs or problems with core or plugins for free. And if your support was expired too. Only new things from you or from any other our client we are quoting.
    If you have any problem with your site you should create a ticket and we will help you for free. WE don't need your money without our work.Of course we know that you wanna create own business and we should help you with it.
    That's why at first you should create a ticket with your problem and then you can continue here.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hello Godwin,

I just asked Vladimir and he said me that he checked and solved all problems with Paypal but he said problem in your Paypal account not in our code. Your account cannot receive money or something else. May be you should contact with Paypal support. We always want to help our clients with any problems on our script. Of course I understand you Godwin you spent money and you want to get a working script and we want to give it to you.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Thanks very much Vicktor, I really appreciate your respond and that is how it should be
    thanks once again

+ Reply to Thread