+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how to make a specific field group collapse/close by default?

how to make a specific field group collapse/close by default?

Dear Flynax Dev.,

Is there anyway that I can make a specific field group, for example: hobbies, to close/collapse by default in posting ads, listings detail, and search page?

Dear Flynax Dev,

Please reply, I need to know the answer for another setup for the site.

Thank you

Dear Flynax Dev,

I still wanna know the answer for this question. Please reply when you have time

Hello Wei Hong,

If you want hide on listing details:
    Go to ftp://templates>>your_template>>tpl>>controllers>>listin g_details.tpl
    find code:
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    and replace to:
    Code:
    for hide groups on add listing:
    go to: ftp://templates>>your_template>>tpl>>controllers>>add_li sting.tpl

and find code:
    Code:
    and replace to:
    Code:
    Then open file:
    ftp://templates>>your_template>>tpl>>blocks>>fieldset_he ader.tpl

find code:
    Code:
    and replace to:
    Code:
    save and check again.

PS: You can configure it yourself through admin panel >> Fields ground your_site.com/admin/index.php?controller=listing_groups
    find group which you want to hide and click edit icon then find line: Expansion by default and set NO. Save and check check this fields group in front end.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    PS: You can configure it yourself through admin panel >> Fields ground your_site.com/admin/index.php?controller=listing_groups
    find group which you want to hide and click edit icon then find line: Expansion by default and set NO. Save and check check this fields group in front end.
    Hi Viktor,

Thank you so much for your guidance. I recalled that I have tried this setting in admincp (expansion by default) and no matter what setting i picked yes or no, nothing changed. Now I applied your code, it worked. But the other way around. If I set NO in "expansion by default" then that group is open. If I set YES then it's hide/closed. As soon as I applied the code, all of the group is closed, because by default, they are set as YES in "expansion by default"

Even in the search page www.domain.com/search

But in search page there is no way I can expand/open the group? How can I fix this?

Jump start for the new week

+ Reply to Thread