+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Search form value hidden

Search form value hidden

Hallo,

is it possible display the fields of the dropdown fields in the form search only the options that have the listing active and do not see more of the options that they have no listing active?

Example:
    I have a field named STATES with 3 values​​: "value one", "value two", "value three".

I have a single listing placement in the classified ad, and this has a "value two" in the field named STATES.

The search form should display only the option with a "value two" in the field STATES.

Can you help?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maurizio Nicoli View Post
    Hallo,

is it possible display the fields of the dropdown fields in the form search only the options that have the listing active and do not see more of the options that they have no listing active?

Example:
    I have a field named STATES with 3 values​​: "value one", "value two", "value three".

I have a single listing placement in the classified ad, and this has a "value two" in the field named STATES.

The search form should display only the option with a "value two" in the field STATES.

Can you help?

Thanks
    Hello Maurizio Nicoli,

Yes of course, we can make it for you.
    Do you want hide the values of dropdown which doesn't have any listing?
    Do you want make it for the "states" field only or for all?
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Also you can write your request to this thread, because Viktor made it already.

http://www.flynax.com/forum/showthre...arch-drop-down
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Hi Curtis,

I have created a field with the plugin multifield with locations in Switzerland. Country, Stares, City.
    When the user place one listing enters the location through this field.
    In the form of research I would like the country 'states, and the city that do not have active ads are not displayed in the dropdown.
    It this possible.

Thanks

Hi Curtis,

I have created a field with the plugin multifield with locations in Switzerland. Country, Stares, City.
    When the user place one listing enters the location through this field.
    In the form of research I would like the country 'states, and the city that do not have active ads are not displayed in the dropdown.
    It this possible.

Thanks
    Can you send me a cPanel/FTP access to my PM? I'll check it.
    Also send me a url where i can test it.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

I'm working in localhost...
    You can not give me instructions on how to do?

Thanks

I'm working in localhost...
    You can not give me instructions on how to do?

Thanks
    So, i've tried made it on my local machine and i found that it very difficult process, in this case i can suggest you create the new ticket with this request.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Hi Curtis,

I've sent the data to ftp/cPanel access to your PM.

I put the site online even if it is not finished yet so you can make the changes.
    I ask you kindly tell me which files you have changed so that with the various updates or if I decide to use a different template I can make them myself.

Thanks

Hi Curtis,

I've sent the data to ftp/cPanel access to your PM.

I put the site online even if it is not finished yet so you can make the changes.
    I ask you kindly tell me which files you have changed so that with the various updates or if I decide to use a different template I can make them myself.

Thanks
    Hello Maurizio,

So, i think you misunderstood me.
    As i told already, that you need go to our ticket system and create the new ticket with this request and then we'll discuss about details of it.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

+ Reply to Thread