I have a problem with version 4.1 that did not exist in version 3.2.

When I insert pictures the system works well, automatically the thumbnail size but large photos have all the size of a rectangle where space is not occupied by the size of the file (in this case a vertical picture) is colored white (in my case black) when you go to open big in the lightbox gallery.
You can have the photo so large as the original one but the size set in the admin panel and above all without the rectangle?

I tried the file rlResize.class.php but I can not find the function that creates this rectangle ...

Attaching photos to make me understand better ...

------------
Mike F.

Did you try to do somethign with this code in rlResize ?

PHP Code:
/* create white background */
$white = imagecolorallocate($this->resResizedImage, 255, 255, 255);
imagefill($this->resResizedImage, 0, 0, $white);

------------------

Hi Mike,

I have not explained well, I apologize ...
Basically I want to get the photos to the proportions they have and not with a colored background.
Example: if a picture is large 800 x 600 px must remain with these proportions even if in admin panel I set the size of the photo in a large 1200 x 600 px, the system I should sate for the picture with the height but the width of 600 px must be automated so you do not give me the edge with colored background on the sides of the picture.
In default mode, the system creates a picture of me in height and 600 px 1200 px width of 200px with a white background where the side of the photo.

I hope I explained better.

thanks