+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Banner plugin version 2.2.2 - HTML can not be selected

Banner plugin version 2.2.2 - HTML can not be selected

Adding html banner, edit button doesn't react. Works with flash and image but not html.

Tested with Chrome and Safari.

//Morgan
    Free Advertising at Fyndklippet.se

Works for me. But i cant cant save a banner in adminpanel if i select HTML :/

One more thing that will be an BIG improvement of the plugin.

Add the ability to enable or disable edit of the banner.

Like if a company buys a bannerspot then he can change his banner whenever he want as it is now.
    This way we loose money because they just edit their current banner instead of buying a new spot.

And maybe add if they want to change the banner within the period it will cost $*
    Or something

This is something i want fast.
    Last edited by Peter Jonsson; January 24, 2013 at 09:22 PM.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Jonsson View Post
    Like if a company buys a bannerspot then he can change his banner whenever he want as it is now.
    This way we loose money because they just edit their current banner instead of buying a new spot..
    Not really, the customer / business has paid for a spot and for that they need to be able to change or rotate banners for many many reasons, it may be the end of one promotion to another, split testing of banners or a whole range of things, so they must be able to do this or they will probably take their money to other sites.

What could work is if banners needed to be approved before going live, a bit like an ad, and also banners need to be approved if changed, in exactly the same way the options are for classifieds, because what some sneaky people will do is have a banner approved that meets guidelines, then once approved swap that out for a non approved banner, so for those reasons the two check options are good but not to stop them from changing the banner at all.

Sorry I should have said: doesn't work when saving from AP, pressing Edit want work when in html mode. Why not, the customer pays for a banner spot, which indeed the content of the banner should be approved by admin, but as it is right now, the customer can change how many times he want so +1 for a Approval inside AP and a "If you wish to change your banner within the paid period of time, X money for the new approval". Wonder if in html you provide a IFRAME or a javascript which is feed from elsewhere though?

Still not possible to add one html banner or edit one. Latest update.

//Morgan

same for me, impossible to modify HTML :-(

same for me, impossible to modify HTML. Please asap latest update.

I am trying also to add a html banner but with no luck! When i click on add nothing is happening. Hope that Flynax will solve this!

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Milea Ionut View Post
    I am trying also to add a html banner but with no luck! When i click on add nothing is happening. Hope that Flynax will solve this!
    you will probably need to create a ticket to have that fixed
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

@Milea, uninstall the plugin and remove it completely, then go to plugins, browse from Flynax server and install. Mine works with html including javascript, flash etc.
    What html do you try to paste in?

//Morgan

+ Reply to Thread