+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ad Listings Gaps

Ad Listings Gaps

How come 6 or even 8 listings don't display at one time? If it doesn't support 8, is there a way to center the 6 others (assuming the 6th listing starts displaying). I'm pretty sure I've seen all 6 display at once, but today I keep refreshing and it continues to rotate 5 even though at least 6 would fit fine. Thanks!

[attachment=0:209gtmb6]ad listing gaps.png[/attachment:209gtmb6]

Re: Ad Listings Gaps

Oh and the formatting is lost with Google Chrome. This is how it lists them....

[attachment=0:2rwnkabk]Google Chrome Ad Listings.png[/attachment:2rwnkabk]

Hello Christina,
    Advertising block sets ad positions depends of current block type and sizes, I see that you use top/bottom block. In your case I offer you two ways:
    - use only 4 ads per such block
    - provide us your block details (related page), we will adjust unique ads grid for it

Looking forward to your reply.
    John

When I changed to 4, only 2 displayed. So I changed to 3 and they all show but not justified. I will just leave at 3 for now, but maybe down the road when your guys aren't so busy we can try to adjust it better. Thx!

Hello Christina,
    I have time for this issue
    Please let me know which page this block appears and how many ads you wish to display there. Looking forward to your reply.

John

Well 8 would be nice if all lined up nicely and supported in Firefox, IE, and Chrome. Right now, even tho I have ads that are active, none are displayed anymore and says no ads to display....All banner boxes are no longer listing anything as you can see I have made many things like featured, comments, ratings, ads, etc...but all boxes saying none exist. Thanks John...

Hello Christina,
    Please check your listing again, and post me the page URLs where you have problems with listings or listing arrangement.

John

I just turned it on for all pages so just go to http://www.eanimalclassifieds.com/ and you will see it. It's setup for 6 right now and still messes up.

Hello Christina,
    Sorry I am unable to access your website, default hosting pages loads.
    Please check.

Hello Christina,
    I have corrected your Ads block, listings look good now.

John

+ Reply to Thread