+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Change of thumbnail and field position in Content Box plugin

Change of thumbnail and field position in Content Box plugin

Hello dear

I tried to edit Content box thumbnail and field position from TOP (thumbnail) and UNDER(field text) with no luck. I am not able to find the relevant file to edit, maybe its on css file for Content Box, but I am not able to find the codes of positions.

I have created a sample of what I meant to do:

move.jpg

Because the standard positions for Content Box takes to much space in the plugin showcase on frontpage and shows just two listings.

So how to do it!!:confused:

Yeah would be good to have these to optional styles to choose from in the listings box plugin as standard
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

Hello Maaz Surchy

Quote Originally Posted by Maaz Surchy View Post
    I tried to edit Content box thumbnail and field position from TOP (thumbnail) and UNDER(field text) with no luck. I am not able to find the relevant file to edit, maybe its on css file for Content Box, but I am not able to find the codes of positions.
    It is plugin listing lable. If oyu want to change it you need to open FTP > plugins > listing_status > recently_sold.block.tpl
    and edit it.

Thanks

Hellom Dmitry, well I am stock on this file cann't find anything to allow me to move thumbnail and field position.

here is the text

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.

Hello Maaz,

Quote Originally Posted by Maaz Surchy View Post
    Hellom Dmitry, well I am stock on this file cann't find anything to allow me to move thumbnail and field position.
    I have added table. It is simple way.
    I think it will like you want

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    Thanks.

Thanks Dmitry, I tried it, but I am unable to edit the table to make som space between fields and image, they are so cloase to each other.

+ Reply to Thread