+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Show plugin title: Yes or No?

Show plugin title: Yes or No?

Hello dear.

I thought if that is possible to have a function which can make it possible to show or hide plugin title on frontpage/ user interface?

For example: Joomla have this functions and makes it possible for web administrator to show or hide any plugin/module title.

If yes, how can I do it?

Hello Mazz,

What plugin do you mean for example?
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

I think he means that he want to be able to turn of the titles on the content boxes.

But he can change name or remove style for each Content box.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Hello viktor, I thought it by all plugins.

In Joomla they have a function that gives admin possibility to show or hide the title of any plugin/modules in Joomla CMS.
    I don't want to turn of or remove box style for content boxes, it makes diffirence in the design.
    If its possible to turn of just title show/hide function.

Here is a capture for what I mean:
    plugin.jpg
    Last edited by Maaz Surchy; January 19, 2013 at 12:09 AM.

Hello Maaz,

You are the first one who wanted this option. We didn't plan this option. If you want we can do it like customization but for that you should create a ticket with your request and we will discuss about it there.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

good, I will create a ticket for this and other options.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Maaz,

You are the first one who wanted this option. We didn't plan this option. If you want we can do it like customization but for that you should create a ticket with your request and we will discuss about it there.
    Well, it would be nice to have this feature in the future.

+ Reply to Thread