+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Too many failed login attempts detected"

Hybrid View

"Too many failed login attempts detected"

My hosts changed servers recently and my users are getting this error frequently.

[Error]: Too many failed login attempts detected, please try again in 1 hour(s)

Apparently no one could log in.

What could be the problem.

Thank you
    Last edited by Noel Bautista; January 16, 2013 at 06:10 AM.
    My Flynax Installation: Car Finder Philippines

Dont think anyone will be able to give you a answer based on that.

If i where you i would make a ticket.

Failed Login Attempts

Hello,

Was a solution found for this one? I am experiencing the same error and especially after using the reset password link.

Regards,

James.

try to disable the login attempt control Basic settings>Security> Login Attempt Control for User Interface
    and also if you using Cloudflare, try to clear cached.

I got the same error. I could understand if I tried and typed the wrong password several times in a few minutes but it appeared on my first try this morning. I hope I can get in. I have to tweak or at least look at something.

Update: Just out of curiosity, before leaving the admin page where the error was still showing, I refreshed the page and I was logged in. This does not mean that the issue is fixed. It just means that I got in in spite of an error and it still needs to be tracked down and fixed. Can't do anything right now except wait until it happens again I guess. Talk with you then folks!

+ Reply to Thread