+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Upgrade the news with categories to create news/blog system

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Hello Guys,
    I am sorry for the delay with the plugin release, next week the plugin will be available for sure!

John
    Got it, thank you for your confirmation.

Hi John, how is the plugin going so far?

Hello Wei,
    The Wordpress Bridge plugin contains from two parts, Flynax Plugin and Wordpress plugin. Both plugins are ready
    but we are still waiting until WO Support add our plugin to the WP Plugins database, I hope this week we will release it.

Don't think that we forget about this plugin, we are going to release it ASAP.

John

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Hello Wei,
    The Wordpress Bridge plugin contains from two parts, Flynax Plugin and Wordpress plugin. Both plugins are ready
    but we are still waiting until WO Support add our plugin to the WP Plugins database, I hope this week we will release it.

Don't think that we forget about this plugin, we are going to release it ASAP.

John
    Thank you for blazing fast reply John,

It keeps us at peace. Just for your reference, I think most of us want the same thing, to have wordpress blog posts with thumbnail pictures shows on flynax page. The functioning of cross-registering is not important.

Hello Guys,
    We finally released the WordPress bridge, all details is here: http://blog.flynax.com/2015/wordpres...ge-plugin.html

John

I have installed the plugin and faced the following errors:

1. The plugin causes a blank main content section in the UI of the user end
    2. The Wordpress plugin causes similar error in the wordpress UI user end
    3. Cannot add different listing type product in the add listing page after disabling the plugin

What could be the problem?

This is the best news of the day. I'm gonna try it out tomorrow.
    Thank you

How do i locate the path to add in admincp? My wordpress is installed in www.domain.com/info/ and i tried to put /info/ or info, it said it couldn't find it. I also installed the wordpress bridge in my wordpress

I think I found the path, its /home/username/public_html/info, but as soon as I pressed save, it give mysql error

Please submit a ticket and we'll look into the issue.

+ Reply to Thread