+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Upgrade the news with categories to create news/blog system

Upgrade the news with categories to create news/blog system

Hello Flynax,

I would be just great, if we can create categories at news plugin, where we can add our postings in. With that, we would be able to build news and informations with one part of software. It would be a little bit better to manage content and news. So we can have news category and a blog category.

It would be also great, if we could create and manage categories with our pages at admin panel.

How do you think about and do other flynax user think about?

Yeah i agree, i would love to be able to place each news article in a specific category, I would also love it if it was possible to create blocks to display around the website where you can choose which news category goes in it. for example i have auto classifieds, so would be great to display car news in the used car section, motorbike news in the used bike section etc
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

Hello Guys,
    Yes it is good idea and we already have such point in our TODO for next version, also we will take into account your
    suggestions in this thread. Go ahead and share your ideas, let's do the news manager better in the next Flynax version.

PS. Now we have:
    1. News categories /manager in admin panel and categories sections on the news page/ (Andreas' idea)
    2. Ability to create blocks with news by specific category (Chris' idea)

John

I would like it to look nicer, more like wordpress.
    Right now i use blogspot to handle my news.

Hello Team,
    Could you please do let me know the News plugin name.I dont see as part of the plugins listed.

Is the plugin dropped already? This is a great idea.

Hi there,
    We are going to release the Wordpress Bridge plugin this week, the first version will have:
    1. Cross accounts sync. tool
    2. Listing box widget in wordpress admin panel
    3. Latest posts box from wordpress on Flynax

We are going to add automatic design integration to the further plugin update.

John

this is the best news of the weeks. Thanks John

Hi John, what is the status of the plugin. I actually only care about the Latest Posts box from wordpress on Flynax, I think it would be cool to have all news from wordpress to be showed on flynax

Hello Guys,
    I am sorry for the delay with the plugin release, next week the plugin will be available for sure!

John

+ Reply to Thread