+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Android (Smart Phone) app

Hi John, if I could find out how to take a screen shot with my tablet, I would but the app is loading fine, test or demo site is working but can not resolve host when adding my url. Maybe you could test my site?

//Morgan
    Free Advertising at Fyndklippet.se

Hey Morgan,

You also need the FlyDroid Plugin installed similar to the iFlynax Connect plugin but for Android devices, which doesn't look to be posted in the plugin section yet.

Hope this helps.

John
    Last edited by John Reid; June 19, 2013 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by John Reid View Post
    Hey Morgan,

You also need the FlyDroid Plugin installed similar to the iFlynax Connect plugin but for Android devices, which doesn't look to be posted in the plugin section yet.

Hope this helps.

John
    I was just looking for this plugin but also couldnt find it. To be honest dont know why i was looking as i dont have an android phone to test it LOL
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Brown View Post
    I was just looking for this plugin but also couldnt find it. To be honest dont know why i was looking as i dont have an android phone to test it LOL
    I hear ya Chris, I'm in the opposite boat. Got rid of all my Apple devices and moved over to Android and installed iFlynax the other day and no way to test it. lol
    I hope they think about making a Windows App. Picked up a Microsoft Surface Tab and it is sweet. I can see a lot of people moving to a Windows 8 tablet. So many more options. But I'm a Microsoft Junkie.

John

Hi Guys,
    Yea the AndroidConnect plugin is required to connect to your websites, we are working on
    plugin release and it will be available for downloading today, hold on please

John

Hi there!
    We have released the Android Connect plugin as I promised and you already can install it BUT!
    The plugin requires one more file in your admin directory and one new line of the code,
    let me guide you what to do:

1. Add the "request.ajax.php" to the root of your admin panel directory.
    2. Open "/admin/index.php" file and add the following code line:
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    before this line:
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    That is all, now your website is ready for Android Application requests.
    Let me now if you have any problems with the update or plugin.

John
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by John; June 20, 2013 at 10:59 AM.

Hey John,

I have followed the steps and the application is working indeed, there are a few more things to add but for now the application is not complete yet it looks great.

Hello Katete,
    Thanks, we will add account area and new features to the application as soon as possible.

John

Alright John, thanks for keeping the good work going.

Hello John,

I already have Android connect and i'm trying to upgrade to the new version in order get the improved features, however how do i go about upgrading to the new version? I have replaced request.ajax file as you said and added the code to the admin/index.php file, but my android connect says there are no upgrades available on my server.

Thanks in advance
    Jaco.

+ Reply to Thread