+ Reply to Thread

Thread: listings and sub cat questions

Guru

listings and sub cat questions

Two quick question I do not have answers for

1. in listings there is a featured listings box, but i am unable to find what box or where i turn this on and off or change sides etc ? can you tell me where i fint the section to edit this please.rand feature.jpgcats.png

2. in a category i can see the sub cats above the listings, i can turn these off from the listing type , but how can I add the sub cats to the left or right panel instead, is there a box or a plugin that would do this ?

thanks
    pete

Hello Pete Young,

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    1. in listings there is a featured listings box, but i am unable to find what box or where i turn this on and off or change sides etc ? can you tell me where i fint the section to edit this please.
    Admin Panel > listing types > Featured Settings > Random Featured
    Please check it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    2. in a category i can see the sub cats above the listings, i can turn these off from the listing type , but how can I add the sub cats to the left or right panel instead, is there a box or a plugin that would do this ?
    We haven't this plugin. Block have only 3 position top, bottom and hide.
    If you want to have the block with sub categories in left or right position of Site. You need to submit ticket with request.

Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread