+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Add Listings without reg

Question Add Listings without reg

Hi, I've activate the option for add the listings to the visitator without reg. It's work, but I want that the visitator confirm email before listing and account be active.

How do it ? Thank you in advance

site.com/admin/index.php?controller=settings ?

Enable "Account confirmation by email"

Thank you Peter but this work only for standard registration and don't have effect during the quick registration.

Ok forget it, I've do it directly with modifications in the sourcecode ;-)

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabrizio Santini View Post
    Hi, I've activate the option for add the listings to the visitator without reg.
    Can you help a newbie, where would I find that option please ?

Hello Pete Young,

You can find it in Admin Panel >> Configurations >> Listings >> Add a listing without signing up
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hello Pete Young,

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    Can you help a newbie, where would I find that option please ?
    1) Like told Viktor:
    Admin Panel >> Configurations >> Listings >> Add a listing without signing up

2) Abilities add listing:
    Admin panel > Account type > edit type(visitor) and Abilities will be selected.

It is all.
    Thanks.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitry View Post
    Hello Pete Young,

1) Like told Viktor:
    Admin Panel >> Configurations >> Listings >> Add a listing without signing up
    2) Abilities add listing:
    Admin panel > Account type > edit type(visitor) and Abilities will be selected.
    It is all.
    Thanks.
    Trying to get this set and working, I have enabled add listing without signing up and allowed guests to post as per the instructions above, but when selecting the add new listing I am taken to the registration process still.

What other setting or options do I need to have in place for this work ?

In your admin/pages/add listing there is a setting must be logging in required. Is that set??
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Brown View Post
    In your admin/pages/add listing there is a setting must be logging in required. Is that set??
    Thanks Chris / that setting is set to not required to be logged in, a good call as i did not know about that one, but there must be something else as well ?

Ok all Sorted (Thanks to Chris) I was looking in pages Admin > Content Pages > sellers page classified type, but the setting we were looking for is found in the add listings page, and in addition ensure you have deny acess to visitors tured off.

So for this to work check and set these things.

1. Admin Panel > Configurations > Listings > Add a listing without signing up
    2. Admin panel > Account type > edit type (visitor) and Abilities will be selected.
    3. Admin panel > Content > Pages > Add a Listing > Logging in Required = No / Deny Access to Visitor = Unchecked.
    Last edited by Pete Young; September 18, 2014 at 03:03 AM.

+ Reply to Thread