+ Reply to Thread

Thread: comparison table

comparison table

Hello

I like very much the plugin comparison table but don`t know what are some functions. When I go to save comparison results, I have the option to save as public or private. What`s the difference?

Thank you

save comparison results.JPG

Here is the screenshot!

Good question
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

Dont know how that plugin works but i give it a try.

Private: Only you can see the saved compare.
    Public: Everyone can see your saved compare. Then you maybe can link it to friends and stuff ?

I was thinking about that and try to understand where other users can see my public tables. Answer is nowhere. Maybe you have right about possibility of sending to friends or other. I will wait that somebody from Flynax answer in this thread.

You can just try to save 2 different compares and save the links then logout from your account and see if you can see anyone of the links.

Yes Peter, I understood. But where I should see that?? When I am logout I can`t see my account area and that is the only place where that can be saved. Other place could be in the listing details in tab SELLER INFO but it is not. Any other suggestion?

I meant that you save them and then copy paste them into the browser after you have logged off.

Also why do i want to see what other persons have compared ?
    As i can see how this works are that you have links (public) so that you can link them to your friends for suggestions on what to buy.

But i dont know, i dont use the plugin.
    Last edited by Peter Jonsson; January 14, 2013 at 08:36 AM.

Hello Peter,

I tryed what you suggested. You have right. If I save as public, I can copy the link and past it into the browser. It is a good way to send offers to buyers. And it can have other purposes also. Only our imagination is a limit

+ Reply to Thread