+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Select more option one time

Glad to hear it from you Chris

Let me know your results after implementation my code.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Will this work on Multi field+ Geo? It would be great if they do, so people can select multiple location at once

Hello Wei,

nope I think it will not work with multi field +geo. Needs new changes in code for it.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

i'll try to use this in flynax 4.5, i need this select more option as well

Me, too. Please let me know if it work for you

Ok, i've made the changes for flynax 4.5 and it works... partially.

Things that do not work:
    - If i create a filter with the select box and try to display it in a category, the filter does not populate corectly. It has some weird unselectable repetitive values (ex: filtre_echipamente_filtreechipamente, filtre_echipamente_filtreechipamente) the name is generated from the key name of the listing field
    - If i try to import products via xml, the selectbox is not covered at all. So, for example, if you want to import a size for a product (S,M,L), it does not add it to the select box.
    - It's not possible to edit the selectbox of a listing from the admin. Probably code is missing somewhere.

Maybe Viktor can help?

I have interest in this too. Maybe they can show us the correct code for 4.5 version

Quote Originally Posted by nonibanacu View Post
    Ok, i've made the changes for flynax 4.5 and it works... partially.

Things that do not work:
    - If i create a filter with the select box and try to display it in a category, the filter does not populate corectly. It has some weird unselectable repetitive values (ex: filtre_echipamente_filtreechipamente, filtre_echipamente_filtreechipamente) the name is generated from the key name of the listing field
    - If i try to import products via xml, the selectbox is not covered at all. So, for example, if you want to import a size for a product (S,M,L), it does not add it to the select box.
    - It's not possible to edit the selectbox of a listing from the admin. Probably code is missing somewhere.

Maybe Viktor can help?
    It works properly with search and advanced search? And listing field too?

anyone else tried this on 4.5?

thanks for this victor

but this field type should be standard

anynews on
    Last edited by Mustafa ilker Yonel; September 21, 2017 at 02:54 PM. Reason: stupidity

+ Reply to Thread