+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why dont flynax have a closed forum ?

Why dont flynax have a closed forum ?

Just wondering, why dont flynax have a closed forum ?

Having the forum closed will make it harder for people with nulled flynax script to correct problems.
    One guy had his account hacked some days ago so i guess it's just a matter of time before a nulled 4.1.0 script are released.

Close the forum part that nonecustomers dont need to see. Keep the pre buy open.

I think i agree with peter, at least make certain sections not viewable unless logged in. Especially now you post bits of code to fix bugs etc.

I get quite a few personal emails aswell asking me to send people plugins etc......they generally get a reply off me saying 'pay flynax for the software' LOL
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

I have gotten a few mail my self

Got a funny one some months ago.
    Something like "Hey, i bought Flynax some hours ago but they sent my login information to you, and they told me to contact you about it and that you should give me your login information so i can download the script" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Jonsson View Post

Something like "Hey, i bought Flynax some hours ago but they sent my login information to you, and they told me to contact you about it and that you should give me your login information so i can download the script" lol
    LOL, thats a good one, i certainly would give no login info away.
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

Hi Folks!
    Thanks for such a useful and timely thread Peter, we discussed your suggestion with the Team and decided to hide CODE
    stacks and pictures for unlogged forum users. I guess it will make nulled geeks' life a bit more difficult
    I already sent this request to our forum admin, so changes will be made in a few hours.

Have a good time guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Jonsson View Post

It is very funny by the way!
    I glad to know that such dirty tricks do not work with our smart customers!

John
    Last edited by John; January 10, 2013 at 09:29 AM.

I agree, some parts of the forum should be only for registered users. Especialy because we have to have our names as username. I don't use my real name even on Facebook !

Also agree, I see after 6 years nothing happens.
    About real names, also agree, using alias should be better ( and I do not even using F...book )

Quote Originally Posted by Matthieu Kauffmann View Post
    I agree, some parts of the forum should be only for registered users. Especialy because we have to have our names as username. I don't use my real name even on Facebook !
    All you need to do is sent a request to Flynax with a few suggested usernames and they will change your name just like they did for me.

Most people before actually paying for software want to visit the company's forums to confirm: (1) complaints, (2) activeness of the community, and (3) ask questions. Without confirming these three areas, people just bookmark the script and move on to see what other script is available and there are thousands out there for them to choose.

As an example, go to GeoCore's website (powering oxl.com). You will notice, they use the same forum script as Flynax. However, they do have member-only forums. If you have access to their member forums, as I do, you will see practically everyone complaining about the fact that the company continues to sell the script, but has gone out of business and no longer provides support for their product. This is what why people avoid buying the script as they feel a closed forum means the company is hiding something.

Closing off sections for nonmembers will have zero effect from nullers obtaining the flanax code. Either people will fall for the tricks, you mentioned above, you think are funny, or people will gladly give away the script to anyone one who asks. Usually, it will be someone who bought the script and feel ripped off. These people turn around and post the script everywhere.

Nowadays, you do not belong in the script business if you cannot deal with your script being nulled. Successful companies fight this by staying ahead of the game by modernizing, improving, and debugging their script and providing superb customer service. If you are a company that developed a perfect script a few years ago and has not modernized, improved, and debugged it, your company will sink quicker than the Titanic.

I totally agree with Joe, I also did my research before buying Flynax. At that time Flynax cost $600. Yes, for the whole package and that's the only option so I went all my way out to study the product that I'm going to spend $600 on. And an active forum sold me. Matter of fact, all code has been hidden from none-loggin with CODE tag so there is no need to worry about.

A good engaging forum and quick response to bug fixes actually better than even reviewers rating site.

+ Reply to Thread