+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Remote Adverts plugin shows Invisible listing (bug)

I have an issue now. In frontend i am trying to create an widget but i can't select the listing type. The box with the listing type is missing. In Remote Ads on Admin Panel is working ok.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That means that frontEnd account you use have abilities to use only one Listing type. In other words Account Type limited to access only one Listing Type. That's why you don't have account types selector.

I have tried

UPDATE `{sql_prefix}hooks` SET `Code` = 'if( $GLOBALS[''rlCategoryFilter''] ) { $GLOBALS[''rlCategoryFilter''] -> where($param1, $param2); }' WHERE `Name` = 'listingsModifyWhere' AND `Plugin` = 'categoryFilter' LIMIT 1 ;

This doesnt solve it for me. It says 0 rows affected

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Jonsson View Post
    I have tried

UPDATE `{sql_prefix}hooks` SET `Code` = 'if( $GLOBALS[''rlCategoryFilter''] ) { $GLOBALS[''rlCategoryFilter''] -> where($param1, $param2); }' WHERE `Name` = 'listingsModifyWhere' AND `Plugin` = 'categoryFilter' LIMIT 1 ;

This doesnt solve it for me. It says 0 rows affected
    What issue do you have? The query is to fix 500 error for those who have Remote Ads not working at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike F. View Post
    What issue do you have? The query is to fix 500 error for those who have Remote Ads not working at all.
    Aha, i thought it was for my problem.
    I have the same problem as Andreas_M http://www.flynax.com/forum/showthre...ull=1#post3511

If i/ they change the category the preview/plugin stop working.
    If i then copy the code to another page there are no display.

You have a fix for this problem ?

If i understand it right and it's same issue you have to enable Remote Adverts for all Account Types and listing plans, not sure that it's same issue.

ok, it's working now.

But how can i show all listings from all account.
    I want to have Recent listings on my satelitpage
    Last edited by Peter Jonsson; January 14, 2013 at 10:31 AM.

remove account_id from the url it will show all listings

Mike, in my website shows links as listing title why? why doesn't show original title? I send you the link in PM.

+ Reply to Thread