+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Remote Adverts plugin shows Invisible listing (bug)

Remote Adverts plugin shows Invisible listing (bug)

When you select any listing to be Invisible; the Remote Adverts are still showing up this listing on third party website.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thank you for reporting it, i've fixed the issue in our working version.
    If you want this to be fixed before the plugin update on your site, please provide me with access details.

How can we display remote ads only from spec. owners?

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas_M View Post
    How can we display remote ads only from spec. owners?
    Under My Account area you will find a Code for spcific user account, which you can use in order to display Ads from a single owner.

Quote Originally Posted by PGGO View Post
    Under My Account area you will find a Code for spcific user account, which you can use in order to display Ads from a single owner.
    That's right, for now there is no ability to filter listings by specific user in the admin panel, it will be available in the next version.

Alternatively you may add account_id=44 to the url of the script in the box, 44 is just example of account id on website.

Thanks, now I found the remote adverts page, but it is not working 100%.
    At first, when opening the page there are general listings of the site at preview. After selecting a category there is no preview. I had also checked the code at a blog and personal remote adverts are not shown, with the code generated from admin it is working very well.

If I want to show all listings from an owner, what setting do they need? Only category "-any-"?
    Attached Images Attached Images

I spoke to mike about these issues do hopefully they will be fixed in the next version.

I think for all adverts to be shown they need to be enabled in all account types. You can also enable and disable in listing plan types as well.

Chris right, you have to enable it for account types and listing plans.
    Also there was issue with child categories which is fixed, new version of the plugin will be available very soon.

Thank you, you were right.

I have another question, where can I find the statistics?

+ Reply to Thread