+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Remote Adverts plugin shows Invisible listing (bug)

Hi,

I updated the plugin, but the fetching listings from child categories issue don't work and horizontal listings direction not appear.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas_M View Post
    I have another question, where can I find the statistics?
    Statistics module was not implemented in the current version, it will be available in the 3rd version of the plugin. We planned to remake the way it works and instead of passing all possible variables through the url it will get parameters by the box id from flynax database. This way also gives us good opportunities to implement convenient statistics feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Leandro Figueiredo View Post
    Hi,

I updated the plugin, but the fetching listings from child categories issue don't work and horizontal listings direction not appear.

Thanks
    You have to add direction=horizontal to the url manually, there is no direction in the box builder for now.

For the child categories issue i'm almost sure it's not in the plugin. Maybe files were not updated or something wrong with your categories.

Please provide me with details of your website i have to check what's wrong.

Hi Mike,

I sent a private message with the data for access.

For me the preview is still not working. I have updated the plugin and the remote ads is enabled in listing plans and account types.

I think the problem resulted from the CategoryFilter plugin, there are some problems if the plugins are together.

Please do following.
    Login to your admin panel, go to Database page and execute following sql query

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    Last edited by Mike; January 9, 2013 at 05:01 AM. Reason: right solution

I have tried but i get the following error:

"Table "myDB_name.{$sql_prefix}hooks' doesn't exist"

You have to it through the database manager in Flynax Admin Panel, if you doing it through the phpmyadmin or another database manager you have to replace {sql_prefix} with actual tables prefix ('fl_' by default)

I have run it from the Admin Panel>>Database

I have run it again from Admin Panel, i have changed {sql_prefix} with my prefix and now is all ok, the remote ads are showing! Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread