+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Listing Carousel Plugin

Listing Carousel Plugin

Listing Carousel Plugin

The plugin enables sliding through featured ads and ads shown with Listings Box Plugin, for example: popular, rated, random and recently added ads.

For correct performance of the Plugin you will need to update it with the codes below:

1. Connect to your server through ftp and go to includes > class > rlListings.class.php
    2. Open rlListings.class.php
    3. Find function buildFeaturedBoxes( $listing_type_key = false )
    a) Find and replace
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    with
    Code:
    b) Find an replace
    Code:
    with
    Code:
    4. Find function getFeatured
    a) Find and replace
    Code:
    with
    Code:
    b) Enter
    Code:
    before
    Code:
    or replace (if you already have it)
    Code:
    with
    Code:
    c) After the code below:
    Code:
    Enter:
    Code:
    5. Save the changes and update the file on your server.

Thanks
    Last edited by Dmitry; December 14, 2012 at 11:45 AM.

Hi Dmitry,

that sounds very good.
    Do you have a demo, where we can see the carousel?

Thanks & best regards
    Andreas

Hi Andreas,

Yes, we installed the carousel on General Demo. Please check link http://general.demoflynax.com/
    Plugin will be released very soon.

Thanks.

Guru
    I have uploaded this I think from the admin panel, the install says do this for 4.1 or older ? now is not the latest version 4.1 meaning do this to all sections ? and if i do this are you saying it will work because nothing seems to be working now. ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    I have uploaded this I think from the admin panel, the install says do this for 4.1 or older ? now is not the latest version 4.1 meaning do this to all sections ? and if i do this are you saying it will work because nothing seems to be working now. ?
    The current version of the software is 4.1 so you will need to add this code to make it work.

I would presume flynax will add this code to future updated versions of the script.
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

Guru
    I am confident that I have updated this properly, however when i am logged out of the site the banners do not show, but logged in it does show, I have looked as best as I can to try and find a permission setting to allow guests to see the rotator but can not ? is there something I have missed here ?

edit it now seems to be working thanks just logged in and out to reset it ?
    Last edited by Pete Young; January 9, 2013 at 11:08 AM.

Hello Pete Young,

I checked your site and saw only one listing. You need to add few listing and it will work. Please check it.

Thanks.

does the listings carousel accept 2-3 instances on the same page? i have 1 running ok but the rest of 2 wich should run do not show up? listings box works fine, 3 in the same page.

olso, how can we add stop / play of carousel, on mouse hover, and olso add custom efects for movement like the one from http://sorgalla.com/projects/jcarous...al_easing.html
    Last edited by Petrache Nicolae; January 10, 2013 at 10:31 PM.

Hello Petrache,

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    does the listings carousel accept 2-3 instances on the same page? i have 1 running ok but the rest of 2 wich should run do not show up? listings box works fine, 3 in the same page.
    If you have technical problem with plugin you need to create ticket and our staff will check it.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    olso, how can we add stop / play of carousel, on mouse hover, and olso add custom efects for movement like the one from http://sorgalla.com/projects/jcarous...al_easing.html
    It is good idea. I think We will implement this option(stop / play of carousel on mouse hover) in new version of plugin.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitry View Post
    Hello Petrache,

If you have technical problem with plugin you need to create ticket and our staff will check it.

It is good idea. I think We will implement this option(stop / play of carousel on mouse hover) in new version of plugin.

Thanks.
    i have fixed the issue. it seems that if we have 4 listings we have to add 4 in the carousel settings. if you add more, will not show.

maybe you will add movement efects and allow users to select them as well from admin area in the next version of the addon. thanks

+ Reply to Thread