+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Listing Carousel Plugin

Hello Petrache Nicolae,

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    i have fixed the issue. it seems that if we have 4 listings we have to add 4 in the carousel settings. if you add more, will not show.
    Script recalculated listings and add max listings in the box.
    For example you set 6 visible listings but block can show only 5 and script will replace visible like 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    maybe you will add movement efects and allow users to select them as well from admin area in the next version of the addon.
    No, script will be work with standard style effect and if you want new effect and it will be customization work.

Thanks.

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    How many times i have to add
    Code:
    In the document there are 7 times repeat this code
    Code:

The scroll layer of listing carrousel is overlaid on the user menu in Boat seaman template

Attached Images Attached Images

Hello Aitoruax,

Open FTP > templates > your template > css > common.css - please open and find the code.

div#user_navbar ul.menu {
    //code
    }

then You need to change: z-index: 1; on z-index: 5;

Save and update file.
    it is all.
    Thanks.

I have noticed that the carousel always recycle the first batch of listings before moving forward to others? How do I fix this?
    Say: visible is 2, per slide is 4 and total is 4.
    It always show the 1st 2 listings, then those 2 1st listings again, then only on the 3rd cycle it move forward to the last 2 listing.

I also noticed that in edit setting of each carousel table, it always check 1 to 2 other listing box that we unchecked before.

Hello Wei Hong,

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    I have noticed that the carousel always recycle the first batch of listings before moving forward to others? How do I fix this?
    Say: visible is 2, per slide is 4 and total is 4.
    It always show the 1st 2 listings, then those 2 1st listings again, then only on the 3rd cycle it move forward to the last 2 listing.
    Maybe the problem in javascript or not updated all file.
    If you have problem still please send me your domain and i will check it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    I also noticed that in edit setting of each carousel table, it always check 1 to 2 other listing box that we unchecked before.
    Fixed in the new version of the plugin.
    Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread