+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quick Search no longer on homepage!! What to do?

Exclamation Quick Search no longer on homepage!! What to do?

Hi
    I have a big problem with Quick Seach on homepage, it is not possible to make it apear on homepage just after I edited the main section category of my auto classified into general classified..

I have flynax auto classified, I wanted to make it into general classified with all possible categories that I needed and the result was: quick search was no longer on homepage, I really don't know what I have done wrong???

I had three listing types: Auto, services and auto parts. I edited the name of Auto listing type to Bajer (Market) and its a main listing type now.

Then I crated all syb-categories I needed: auto, reality, mobile etc as sub-categories under Bajer (Market). Then the quick search was gone, I tried to create a new quick search for the new listing type I had created, but with no success, are there any hope to fix this issue?

Have you created the search forrms for the new listing types, this may be the problem.

Admin / forms / search forms

Yes I have created search forms for new listing types, but stil have the same problem.

Thanks Chris, I figured it out by your help. I deleted all search form, refreshed the database and created new, it works very good now. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Maaz Surchy View Post
    Thanks Chris, I figured it out by your help. I deleted all search form, refreshed the database and created new, it works very good now. Thanks again.
    Glad you sorted it

+ Reply to Thread